Save the date for the first H2O virtual public event held on the 5th October 2021 12:00 – 15:30 CET
The virtual event is comprised of a unique combination of well-known experts in the field of patient reported outcomes and the European healthcare data landscape, who will cover seminal and topical issues in healthcare.
Insights from the clinical, research, European regulatory, and patient perspectives will be provided to enrich and advance our collective understanding of patient reported outcomes. Join us to begin building an ecosystem where patient voices are heard and health systems evolve.
Follow the event on youtube:
Speakers & Agenda
12:00 -12:10 | Welcome & Introduction to H2O- philosophy, H2O mission & need
Tanja Stamm, PhD, Head of section for outcomes research -center for medical statistics, informatics and intelligetn systems (CEMSIIS) at the Medical University of Vienna.
12:10 – 12:50 | Keynote: Patient-Reported Outcomes: How they influence the care we provide to our patients
Judy Baumhauer, MD. MPF, Associate Chair of Academic Affairs and Professor, Department of Orthopaedics at the University of Rochester. Director of the Clinical BioInformatics Core for the UR Health Care System. Board director of Accountable Health Partners, ACO for the Rochester Region.
12:50 – 14:00 | Break
14:00 – 14:40 | Patient reported outcomes measures consultations: perspectives from clinicians and patients
- Linetta Koppert, MD.PhD.MSc. Surgical Oncologist – Erasmus MC Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Diane Delnoij, Prof. DR. D.M.J. Endowed chair as professor of ‘Governance of healthcare quality and efficiency’ at the Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management. Scientific officer for the Dutch National Health Care Institute (Zorginstituut Nederland)
- Evelyn Gross Mrs, CRO for neurodegeneration as a preclinical research associate and board member of the Austrian Crohn’s Colitis Association.
14:40 – 15:20 | Data as an essential resource
- Peter Singleton, Mr, Information Governance Expert at The European Institute for Innovation through Health Data (i~HD)
- Karen Marie Lyng, MD, PhD, MBM, MI Head of Department, Department of Data Quality and Registries, The Danish Health Data Authority
- Ian Forrester, QC, JD General Court of the European Union 2015 -2020
- Brigit Bauer, Mrs, social Media & Digital Health Expert, Journalist, Speaker and Analyst and Patient Expert
15:20 – 15:30 | Join the H2O journey!
Meni Styliadou, Vice President, Government Affairs and Public Policy – Takeda Pharmaceutical